Roof Inspection Services
Florida’s Largest Roofing Contractor Is Here To Serve
Has your roof reached the end of its lifespan? How serious is any damage that’s been incurred? These are questions where getting the right answers is literally worth thousands of dollars. It’s imperative to turn to respected professionals who have earned a reputation for their reliability in making good assessments. Crown, with offices throughout Florida, has been honored as a top 10 contractor in the state.
What’s Included in Our Roof Inspections
Crown takes pride in the level of thoroughness and detail we provide clients in a home inspection. Homeowners can expect to receive:
- Photo documentation of any deficiencies found
- Proposed corrective action and their costs
- Anticipated roof life expectancy
The Signs You Need Roof Inspection
It's important to be aware of certain telltale signs that an inspection is needed. Here are four common red flags that indicate it’s time to give us a call:
- Tile or Shingle Damage: Shingles can suffer granule loss and show other signs of deterioration. Tiles can be cracked, slipped, or simply missing. All of this can compromise the effectiveness of your roof.
- Gutter Damage: Clogged or overflowing gutters can lead to water backing up onto your roof, causing potential water damage and leaks. If you observe water spilling over the sides of the gutters, pooling around the foundation of your home, or sagging gutters, it's time to have your roof inspected.
- Interior Moisture Damage: Look out for water stains or discoloration on ceilings and walls. Peeling paint, bubbling wallpaper, or sagging plasterboard near the roofline are also signs of moisture infiltration.
- Paint Damage: Peeling or blistering paint near the roofline can be a sign of excessive moisture trapped in the area. Poor ventilation or roof leaks can cause moisture to build up, leading to paint damage. This should not be ignored, as it may indicate underlying issues that need attention.
A Reputation for Integrity
Crown opened its doors over a decade ago, and the years since have seen us grow to become the largest roofing contractor here in the great state of Florida. This kind of growth happens because customers trust you to give them good advice and then deliver a reliable work product. We’ve built our reputation on the 25,000-plus homeowners that we’ve served, and that’s why you can place your trust and confidence in our roof inspection services.
Get a 100% Free EstimateGet started by giving us a call and setting up a free estimate.
Available for Emergency HelpGet the immediate help you need, whenever you need it.
Licensed, Insured, Vetted ProsWe make it easy for you to have confidence in the team you call.
24/7 Help AvailableWe're here to help you whenever you need us.
- Cheryl S.
- Erin A.
- Grace N.
- Danny D.
- William S.
- Lucas O.
- Neil S.
- Teri D.